Printing a copy of a test that you have created can be useful for setting as homework, revision or for use as a practice test in class.
Print or make a soft copy of a test:
- Go to the Test icon on the dashboard
- Check the box next to the test you would like to copy
- Scroll to the bottom of the test bank and select view/print test
- Chose to display in single column or two columns
- The test will open in a pdf file which you can then save and email or print out for students
You can access past tips including instructions on how to create a test using the wizard method on our blog here.
To watch a video demonstration of How to print a test, choose your digital maths product and follow the link below:
Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum
Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum
Essential Mathematics GOLD for the Australian Curriculum
Cambridge Senior Mathematics VCE
Cambridge Senior Mathematics Australian Curriculum